Sunday, November 25, 2012

Giving Thanks

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. I had so much fun celebrating Thanksgiving during our last two days of school.  It was so refreshing to talk about things we are thankful for.  See the yummy chocolate turkeys that we enjoyed below!                                                                                                                                                                               Our classroom has something very special to be thankful for:  Cullman Church of Christ Youth Group raised money especially for our classroom!  We are going to be able to purchase a projector for our classroom.  I am so excited by this news, and I know it will enhance our students' learning experience.  I am hoping this new equipment will encourage our students to learn several new skills! 





No comments:

Post a Comment